Position: Operations Officer
Reports to: Operations Manager/CEO
Job Location: Blended
Other relationships: Maintain relationships with internal and external customers.
Key responsibilities and activities
- Manage workflow daily, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
- Log and book jobs using our booking platform.
- Prepare weekly payroll
- Reconcile all accounts on the systems.
- Conduct preliminary interviews with all new hires.
- Prepare contracts for staff and clients
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Ensure all documents for incumbents are filed properly.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations e.g RAJ.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Maintain a profile for all staff members consisting of but not limited to:
- National IDs
- Proof of address
- Police Certificate
- Food Handlers Permit
- 1 passport sized photograph
- Letters of Recommendation x2
- References x2
- Act as the point of contact for internal clients.
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion
- Generate reports when necessary
The job has been successfully performed when:
- Stipulated deadlines are consistently met.
- Clients are extremely happy with our conduct and our service.
- Minimal disruption in service.
- Staff morale is high.
- Reconciliation of accounts is done correctly.
- High level of accuracy of work is maintained.
- Documentation and filing is kept up to date.
- Correct information is given to internal and external stakeholders.
- Proper inventory is maintained.
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- People lover and have an amazing attitude
- Associate Degree in Management Studies, Operations Management, Project Management, Business or equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment as well as working from home.
- Exceptional communication & Interpersonal skills